[Fredslist] 10 Reasons to Join Gotham Networking!

Robert C. Intelisano robcintel at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 08:30:27 EDT 2023

10Reasons to Join Gotham Network DL

My DavidLetterman Top 10 Reasons to Join Gotham Networking:

10.Freedomto Ride the Circuit- Gothamis unique in that they not only allow but encourage the visiting of otherGotham groups.  There are many scheduledmeetings and joint group meetings where non-compete professions are waived.

9. Lifestyle andWell-Being- I have never seen an organization so in touch with thecycle of life.  Gotham has something fornew businesses, solopreneurs, and established businesses.  They have created an “Encores Group,” whichis designed to share information and help those retired or transitioning intoretirement.  This was one of the mostinteresting and informative groups I have ever visited.

 8. MeetingsOptional- I must admit I'm part rebel and left the corporatemanagerial world to avoid needless meetings, lol. Gotham’s meetings are runwith precision whilst being fun, educational, and profitable.  Every month there are meaningful options toattend seminars, workshops, and social events of your choice.

7. AssignedMentors- Gotham member and Mentor Coordinator Brad Scherer gets toknow new members, then he matches them up with a suitable mentor to help guidethem through the plethora of amazing events and opportunities Gotham Networkingprovides.

6. Spheres ofinfluence- Not all members truly recognize the "Power" of thistype of network where you are only 1 person removed from getting anythingdone.  USE the listserv calledFredslist!  For example, my familywas in a bind with my Mother Sharon being discharged from the hospital and wehad 2 hours to find an at home care provider by the next morning.  One query on Fredslist and we had 5 optionswithin a half hour.

5. Relationships-I've met many amazing people who are now part of my life and will be as long asI’m alive!

4. Business-My firm has done business with and referred business to numerous Gothammembers.  No matter what the occupation,you will find Gotham members to be honest, passionate and many in the top oftheir fields.

3. Cultural andSocial Events- Gotham Networking has unparalleled options for eventsincluding, but not limited to; Pizza Crawls, Gotham Foundation Charity Events,Gotham Green Initiatives, Picnics, Bowling, Golf, Short DocumentaryRecognition, Friday Happy Hour and much, much more!

2. Community-Gotham is a community and more than just business development networking, it’sa way of life!  Never have I seen anorganization that supports its members the way Gotham does!

1.Fred Klein andNancy Schess- need I say more!

Robert C. Intelisano, The Insurance Doctor111-14 76th Ave., Suite 207Forest Hills, N.Y. 11375  917-359-3985www.InsuranceDoctor.us