[Fredslist] The Magic of Gotham! Reverse Promo Thank you so much! By Robert Intelisano CLU LUTCF

Sharon Goel sharon at brainlink.com
Fri Apr 7 12:05:34 EDT 2023

Gotham Family;

This is just further Proof of *OUR* Gotham Networking Motto Hard At Work !!

“It's Better to Give Than Receive, But What Goes Around, Comes Around.”

Thanks Fred and The Gotham Exec Team for Planting the seed over 25 Years ago !

Warm Regards,

Sharon Goel, MSE

Sharon Goel, CFO
Brainlink International Inc
Ph: 917-685-2771
http://www.brainlink.com
http://www.sopculture.com
'You run your business, and leave the IT to us!'