[Fredslist] Network With Gotham LI Women

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Sep 12 10:37:35 EDT 2022

Please help us kick off the Fall Networking Season and join us for some great Networking at the next meeting of Gotham LI Women on Tuesday September 13, 2022 from 8:15-10AM.  We have had some fantastic discussions on a multitude of issues and concerns, and we are ready to continue the conversation.   Gotham LI Women is a fantastic group of professionals who can provide guidance and counsel so don't miss out on the excellent discussion and networking.  I also encourage you to bring a guest who would benefit from the Gotham experience.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.  This is a non-compete group, and once I clear your attendance I will send you the Zoom information.

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299