[Fredslist] ENCORES Meets on 9/19 at Noon

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:39:41 EDT 2022

Dear Gothamites,

We are a dynamic group searching to broaden perspectives about our lives.
Experiencing the possibilities of life beyond a 'total" work focus has been
very
informative and enlightening these past two years.

Come join us as we continue to explore wellness, volunteerism,
spirituality, elderhood,
travel, culture, food, finance, etc.

We will catch up after our  August pause and then discuss the buzz about
the notion that there are
"Good Habits That Might Age You Prematurely".
Please join us and let us know your thoughts.

Please let friends and relatives in and out of Gotham know that they are
welcome.
Send me an email and I will send the Zoom invite.

Best,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*