[Fredslist] Part time real estate assistant needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed May 11 16:48:14 EDT 2022

>From a friend-
Let me know if you know someone that may be interested!

In search of a part time assistant for real estate office in Roslyn. Tech
and graphic savvy. Need help with brochures, email marketing, etc...

Email me if interested and I will forward tony friend.
--
*Jayne Latz*
*Click here

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*