[Fredslist] Gotham Queens meeting Live on May 19th

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed May 11 16:36:57 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Gotham,

It brings me great pleasure to announce the first in person meeting for Gotham Queens in over two years, next Thursday, May 19th at 8:00AM.
This will take place at Jeffrey Greenwood's office located at The Law Office of Ronald J Schwartz:
246-16 Union Tpke
Bellerose, NY 11426

A few notes from Jeff:
1. We do not have private parking, but street parking is generally available in the neighborhood.
2. There are several bus stops nearby Q43, Q46, QM6, EM36
3. Masks are optional, unless there is a mandate in effect (I do not think there is, currently). Anyone with symptoms should test or stay home.

With regards to point #3, we are all adults, if you feel under the weather or test positive or was in contact with someone recently that did test positive, please do not come. If you would like to wear a mask, please do so. We want all to be comfortable and enjoy the meeting.

Please let me know if you plan to be there.  We would like a head count so we can prepare for the space as well as include some refreshments.
Being that we are a Non-Compete group, if you plan to ride the circuit, please clear it with either myself or Fred Morante to ensure there are no conflicts.

There is no additional fee for this first in person meeting at this time. As time goes on and this becomes a more regular event, we will give notice when a fee will be required.

A big thank you to Jeffrey for allowing us to use his office for our meeting. Please join us for what we hope will be the start of regualar quarterly event that we will build upon with even more in person meetings as time goes on.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive