[Fredslist] [External] Re: Gotham Queens Today had some Green times

Fenichel, Roy Roy.Fenichel at nmrk.com
Mon Mar 21 16:42:08 EDT 2022

Paula, you’re as talented as you are professional! Best pitch I’ve seen in my Gotham time. (Is it on your site yet?)
Thank you Dan for inviting me and all who made me feel welcome. I highly recommend everyone check out the talented professionals of Gotham Queens. You don’t have to be – but it never hurts to be – a Met fan. Everyone truly welcome!

Roy S. Fenichel, Esq. "Title is Vital!"® https://www.linkedin.com/in/royfenichel/
NEWMARK TITLE SERVICES
o (646) 647-2035 m (908) 906-5178
roy.fenichel at nmrk.com<mailto:roy.fenichel at nmrk.com>
nmrk.com LinkedIn<http://nmrk.re/linkedin> | Twitter<http://nmrk.re/twitter> | Facebook<http://nmrk.re/facebook> | Instagram<http://nmrk.re/instagram> Pick a time to connect<calendly.com/titleisvital/connecting-is-vital?>.