[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Today had some Green times

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Mon Mar 21 16:22:39 EDT 2022

Wow Dan! Your comments made you speechless (my brain froze 😊).

There was definitely a lot of green during that meeting. I already reached out to Fred, The Minuteman, with a small project.

Go ride the circuit everyone! Especially the Queens group where you get to talk to Dan.

To your success!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.