[Fredslist] Yesterday's Meet a Member noon event...

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Tue Mar 15 09:13:21 EDT 2022

Kudos to the membership committee and special thanks to Reliable Ray for coordinating all the breakout rooms with amazing skill!

The Meet a Member event proved to be an awesome opportunity to meet Gotham members who I haven’t had the pleasure of speaking with before.

So nice to have one on one time with Norman Spizz, Hans Hanson, and Carmine Goncalves.

Enjoy your day!

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Career Accelerator
President | AIM Resource Group LLC