[Fredslist] Yesterday's Meet a Member noon event...

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Tue Mar 15 07:57:39 EDT 2022

Thank you Ray, Nancy, and the Gotham Gang!

This was a very nice, simple event that resulted in getting to have three
one-on-ones with members of Gotham who I didn't really know of before.

Carmine Goncalves, Mindy Stern, and Stephanie Shalofsky- it was great to
meet each of you.

Let's do it again!

Do you feel that no Veteran should ever be homeless? I do!
Join me to support *Homes for the Brave* who provides housing, clothing,
food, training, and love to homeless Veterans everyday.

*Support our Veterans here**!*
<https://homesforthebrave.networkforgood.com/projects/130901-gold-dust-summer-2021-concert-tour>

*Hans*
*National College Advisor- CollegeLogic