[Fredslist] Do you remember?

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:13:12 EDT 2022

If you cannot remember that last time we had Gotham Casual Cocktails, no worries. We are having the first since whenever that was.

Join me, Norman Spizz, Fred Klein and a 17 more Gotham members and guests at the iconic Friars Club located at 57 E 55th Street in Manhattan for Cocktails and Comraderie.

The event is limited to 20 people so ACT NOW! Sign up on the website or RSVP to me now so we know to expect you. There is no need to pay in advance. It is pay as you go by credit card … no cash!

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!
 P.S. Thanks for reading to the end and now tell me how I can help you achieve your health and financial goals.