[Fredslist] Gotham's Season of Giving! Join the "Closer's Club"

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Dec 1 13:31:25 EST 2022

Gotham’s Season of Giving initiative will soon come to a close!

Will you help us Close the gap?

We would LOVE to match and EXCEED our prior year's donations of:
 $21,000!

That’s $21,000 donated to charities that are near and dear to our hearts!
We’re currently at $18,000…. Let’s try to collectively close out this year’s initiate-
With a BANG 💥

⬇️ To donate and designate a charity click the link below ⬇️

www.Gothamfoundation.org <http://www.gothamfoundation.org/>

“this is one of the very best things we do.” - Fred Klein

Remember to register for the 12/6 Gotham Holiday Party to find out which charities will be receiving grants. Last year there were 7 such grants of $3000 EACH!

Please Register at http://evite.me/VhWPSBmC7C

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator