[Fredslist] Westchester was Springing Into Action this Morning

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Apr 27 12:47:53 EDT 2022

Lots of Fun!

One takeaway to keep in mind:
If you ask an Attorney about anything, they will always say "You need a
Lawyer".
Which is funny, but true.

Same as asking your Dentist about the pain in your elbow.
The Dentist will also say "You need a Lawyer" 🤓

*Tessa MarquisNew Standard Institute, Inc*84 Broad St / Milford, CT / 06460

*tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
<tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>203-887-1950 - text is best!*