[Fredslist] Westchester was Springing Into Action this Morning

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Apr 27 11:23:29 EDT 2022

Great meeting this morning. If you have not traveled via Zoom to Westchester, you really should. The break out rooms were a great way to meet members not previously introduced to. The topic today by Dan Stock was quite informative and hopefully will never be needed, but it helped to better understand divorce law, which may help me in referring people to Dan (the Power of Presenting in Gotham).
The point here, is to Ride the Circuit. Get out and see and hear what others that are experts in their field know and do. Thanks to Mike and Company for offering this great gathering.

Be Safe,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive