[Fredslist] A client on Park Ave in the 60s needs a roommate

pdubrow at pipeline.com pdubrow at pipeline.com
Thu Nov 18 22:56:19 EST 2021

Dear Gotham,

An elderly and charming client with a fixed income has a lovely apartment on
Park Avenue near Bloomingdale's and is losing his roommate.  The roommate
has a bedroom and office (or additional room for whatever) and full bathroom
on the other side of the large living room from my client's bedroom and
office.  Asking $1,500/month.

It would be terrific for anyone looking for an affordable  pied-a-terre or a
younger person/student who doesn't want to commute.

Let me know if you have anyone to suggest, or have them call me at (212)
661-2885.

Best,

Phyllis

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law