[Fredslist] Baseball/Sports Cards Valuation

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Nov 18 14:52:18 EST 2021

Hello Gotham members; I received the email below from a bz. contact. Anyone have a possible referral I can forward?

Does anyone know anything about or know someone with sports card knowledge?

A non-profit I'm on the board of was gifted a collection of sports trading cards (many brands & different sports).

We'd like to try to sell them or use them as a silent auction item, but we have no idea how to estimate their value.

Thank you; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>