[Fredslist] TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAY MAY 19 12:30-2

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:47:50 EDT 2021

The construction group is meeting and our speaker will be VERY interesting
to just about anyone.

Learn about one of the things new in Construction and creating buildings.
Is this for you?  Is it real? Practical?

You will find yourself saying: "Oh that is what they are talking about.  I
always thought it was...."

*This will be a fantastic meeting to invite guests as it will be VERY
enlightening.*

Look out for further details. They will be coming SOON

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*PROVIDING PPE & MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR REOPENING AND OPERATING
BUSINESS CURRENTLY*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile