[Fredslist] Looking to sell my Stuff

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon May 3 12:43:12 EDT 2021

Collectables - some Antiques - going Going GONE
Need advice on someone who can purchase or sell my family goodies -
especially the furniture. The hoard is in Connecticut.

Antiques include:

   - Chinese "Scholar" Cabinets (I have 2 of them!!!)
   - Oak Mission Style sideboard
   - Federalist Mirror with gold trim

Collectables include:

   - Wedgewood "Basalt Black" dishes cups, saucets, plates, etc early1960's
   Perfect condition. Family bought and owned.
   - Minton China "Ancestral" porcelain dishes 1950s - Dinner plates, salad
   dishes, coffee cups and saucers.
   - Schwartzberg sugar and cream set possible 1930s

The rest I have to dig through my basement full of boxes to list.
I can send some photos now, and then will be cataloging and sorting
starting this weekend.

Thanks to all the Caregivers for my mother in San Francisco, I will be
"home" for about 2 weeks and attending as many Zooms as possible! Hope to
squeeze in one day in Manhattan as well!!!! Will let you all know if
possible to meet up in person.

*Tessa Marquis*

*203-887-1950 - text is best!tessa.marquis at gmail.com
<tessa.marquis at gmail.com> Faster than Office email.*
84 Broad St / Milford, CT / 06460
*and/or*
355 15th Avenue  / San Francisco, CA / 94118