[Fredslist] A UNIQUE OPPORTUNIY! Joint meeting with Construction and Bandit

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:18:43 EDT 2021

This Wednesday, March 17, also known as St Patrick's Day, we will have a
meeting of:

 the Construction and Bandit groups

It is an unusual opportunity for attendees to meet a greater cross section
of business people.  Guests too will see a broader picture of Gotham in
action.

Sorry for the late notice but I am hoping that since it is a VERY short
"ride" to the meeting that you will be able to fit us into your
calendar.  *Invite
guests* as well as attending yourself.

*Wednesday 12:30-2 March 17 on ZOOM*.

*Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can provide you with the
link or if you need me to send it to someone else such as your guest.  *

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*PROVIDING PPE & MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR REOPENING AND OPERATING
BUSINESS CURRENTLY*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile