[Fredslist] Another pause in the action ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:30:53 EDT 2021

A year ago we turned a corner onto a dark, bumpy, and uncharted street. At Happy Hour last week we turned another corner. We actually had a conversation about potential venues for in-person Gotham meetings and events.

Yes, there was the usual talk about personal matters – reports, updates, food and beverage, reminiscences, and from time to time T.M.I.

And jokes, of course, were in abundance. A looks at the attached photos perhaps indicated reaction before and after some ongoing waggery or witticism.

Our entertainment guru Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment) never lets us down. This week he shared a Randy Rainbow clip that did exactly what entertainment is supposed to do which is to hold the attention and interest of an audience offering pleasure and delight. Norman sure knows how to please and delight this Gotham Happy Hour crowd!

Scott Bloom (Bloom Real Estate Group)…loved the tour of your terrace. Hope your Dad is on the mend and I am sure you knew I was going to work you into this shelleygram.

Before we had the DVR and all the streaming services, we were required to “pause for a brief message” during our televised entertainment. And in live shows we know there is typically some “Intermission.” Both serve as time to take a break and then return to the regularly scheduled program.

Happy Hour is such a break from the business of life. It’s a time for a quick refresh before returning to whatever else needs our attention. This chronicler enjoys the end of week shot of bourbon and release of endorphins from laughing with this group of revelers.

Plan to join us next week at 5pm on Friday for another opportunity to enjoy the Gotham Happy Hour regularly scheduled program which repeats but is never a rerun.

shelleygram™️

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner