[Fredslist] The Adecco Group's annual CEO for One Month internship

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 17:11:19 EST 2021

The Adecco Group's annual CEO for One Month internship is nowaccepting applications! This is a month-long summer internship for a student toshadow the Adecco Group's top executive leadership, earning a $10,000 paycheckand valuable professional experience. Please share this information with youralma mater or any students in your network!

Individuals interested in applying can go the below link.

http://www.adeccogroupfoundationus.org/programs/ceo-for-one-month/?utm_source=e2ma&utm_medium=prsmarketingemail&utm_content=landingpage&utm_term=candidate&utm_campaign=usprs2021ceo1m6

|  Jeffrey Kamberg

|  Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Finance, Search and Consulting

 T 212.292.7248

|  E jeffrey.kamberg at parkerlynch.com

|  linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-kamberg-ny/

 Parker + Lynch

|  1114 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor

|  New York, NY 10110

|  parkerlynch.com

 This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other contractual or confidentiality protection. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.

 Parker + Lynch, part of The Adecco Group North America headquartered at 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building 200, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256, is committed to data privacy compliance. To learn more about how we collect and process personal information, please read our General Privacy Policy located on the website above.