[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Update

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:27:45 EDT 2021

It was a typically rich and well run meeting! Being able to come to Westchester meetings has been a pandemic perk for sure.

If I remember correctly, Mike, you were the first to use breakout rooms for both unstructured schmoozing and also with a good topic for conversation. It continues to be a great plan! Also, I love coming to a meeting with a detailed agenda in hand!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!