[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Update

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Jul 14 11:25:43 EDT 2021

The Westchester group had another outstanding meeting this morning.  Our
Member Spotlight literally shone on Peter Costakos of Cross County Mortgage
( <https://crosscountrymortgage.com/> CrossCountry Mortgage | Your Home Loan
Destination) who discussed his company's effective way to cut through
mortgage clutter during these boom times for refinancing.  (One of our
guests had a giant spotlight next to him in his office).  Today's Circuit
Riders included Aimee Davis and Shelley Simpson of the Virtual Group and
Fred Klein of his eponymous List.

We will be holding an outdoor happy hour on Wednesday, August 4th from
530-730 at the Sing Sing Kill Brewery in Ossining.
https://www.singsingkillbrewery.com/  Everyone is welcome to join us there
in person.  (If you would like to attend, please rsvp to me so we have
enough tables set aside).

Our next regularly scheduled meeting is September 22nd at 8am.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017