[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Welcomes New Members Lynn Chiavaro and Ray Walcott

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Jan 27 10:39:52 EST 2021

Gotham Westchester is off to a great start in 2021 with two new members.

Welcome back Lynn Chiavaro to Gotham!  Lynn was a longtime member of Bandit.
She has been a Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual for 21 years. She
specializes  in  strategically integrating insurance and investments to
bring all aspects of your financial life together. She helps you keep your
goals on track by protecting your family , your income and your assets with
Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance. Her team manages millions in
assets  and specializes in smart money moves, no matter what the markets do.
Being strategic in your wealth accumulation enables you to be strategic in
wealth distribution in retirement. Previously, Lynn was the Women's
Basketball Coach at West Point.  Lynn is very thorough and dependable - I
know because she has been my insurance rep since 2010.

Lynn A. Chiavaro, CLTC

Financial Advisor

Northwestern Mutual

1 Maynard Drive

Park Ridge, NJ  07656

Tel:   (201) 391-2339 - Fax: (888) 521-8209

Email:  <mailto:lynn.chiavaro at nmfn.com> lynn.chiavaro at nm.com

Website:
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lynnchiavaro.com/&source=gmail-imap
&ust=1612316620000000&usg=AOvVaw0GxVQx2NE-QadkhFxQscro> www.lynnchiavaro.com

CA LIC#0G94048

Gotham Westchester also welcomes Ray Walcott to our group, both as a
business banker and as our new GC.  If you have not met Ray in the past
year, you have been living under a (Gotham) rock.  He is a Capital One Bank,
Senior Business Relationship Manager.  Ray has over 20 years of working with
small and midsize businesses. Ray is skilled in Business Relationship
Management, Commercial Lending, Small & Midsize Business Banking, and Credit
Analysis.  Ray provides excellent customer service to all his business
clients and provides the right solutions to help them achieve growth,
profitability and sustainability.

Business Card:

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://hihello.me/p/a68f0ab5-bd21-4833-bb89-8
b88bed574a4&source=gmail-imap&ust=1612298642000000&usg=AOvVaw0O7Xl0uIV6i0-rv
2ei4oxg> https://hihello.me/p/a68f0ab5-bd21-4833-bb89-8b88bed574a4

Best Regards,

<https://d2p9w4ui8rp50l.cloudfront.net/m/778c2ded498644ec/original/capital-o
ne-logo-emailsig.png>

Ray Walcott

Sr. Business Banker . Business Banking

<https://d2p9w4ui8rp50l.cloudfront.net/m/1465f66c3ad833b4/original/locationp
in-emailsig.png>  299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171

<https://d2p9w4ui8rp50l.cloudfront.net/m/0517871018033b5e/original/mobilepho
ne-emailsig.png> 718-354-7585

E-Fax: 888-722-8185

Please reach out to Lynn and Ray and welcome them to our Gotham family.  And
mark your calendar for the next Westchester meeting, February 10th at 8am.
(Email Ray to RSVP)

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor