[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit For A Discussion With Neil Katz, Esq. on New PPP Loans, Forgiveness & The Tax Ramifications At Thursday's LI Legal Meeting

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed Jan 27 10:38:00 EST 2021

Please join us on Thursday January 28, 2021 from 8-10AM as we kick off our networking with LI Legal.  The New Year is a great time to refocus on increasing business, and how we can take advantage of the opportunities that are presented to us in 2021.  To that end, our very own Neil Katz, Esq. will be leading a discussion on the second draw Congress has given on PPP loans...even before we are finished with the first.  We are going to discuss who is eligible for the new PPP loans and how they can be used.  In addition we are going to talk about loan forgiveness on both first and second loans, and the federal and state tax implications of forgiveness.  Please let me know if you will be attending and I will send the zoom link  This is a non-compete group, so if you would like to attend, please let me know so I can clear any conflicts.

I hope to see you on the 28th .

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299