[Fredslist] On witnessing greatness

Roy Fenichel rfenichel at mitnational.com
Thu Jan 21 14:15:07 EST 2021

Amen, amazing, and add her spot-on tone.

Roy S. Fenichel, Esq. "Title is Vital!"® https://www.linkedin.com/in/royfenichel
Director, MiT National Land Services, a Newmark Knight Frank company
Director of Programming, National Law Institute
646-647-2035  Cell: 908-906-5178 rfenichel at MITnational.com
Welcome to the Mets Decade
[cid:009bea64-fb1c-43fb-b093-3f0fa5cd69fb]