[Fredslist] On witnessing greatness

ybillc at optonline.net ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 21 07:02:42 EST 2021

I awoke with a mission: to learn from a masterful speaker. We all can.

I replayed Amanda Gorman's poem at the Inauguration several times this
morning, each time focusing on one thing: first just her words, then the
phrases, her facial expressions, her hand motions (!), her vocal intonation,
and lastly, all together. Each is great. Together it was brilliant.

Not being political here, but if you also observe and emulate the style and
delivery of speakers you admire, you will appreciate her as much as I do.

ICYMI, the video of her poem is  <https://youtu.be/Jp9pyMqnBzk>
https://youtu.be/Jp9pyMqnBzk.

And you know what? Her LinkedIn profile is pretty good too
(https://lnkd.in/e9xYTJj)!

Thanks in advance,

Marc W. Halpert

Gotham's LinkedIn laureate

We exceed expectations.

connect2collaborate

Fairfield, CT 06825

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert/> linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

 <https://www.connect2collaborate.com/> connect2collaborate.com

 <mailto:marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com>
marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com

203-373-0875 Office

203-218-8288 Cell

Author of "LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law & Professional Practices,"
published by

American Bar Association at  <http://www.shopaba.org/> www.shopaba.org,
Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. Look for

the second edition coming Spring 2021!

Self-published: "You, Us, Them: LinkedIn Marketing Concepts for Nonprofit
Professionals

Who Really Want to Make a Difference," in paper or Kindle, with an
accompanying online

e-course. Order at
<https://connect2collaborate.wordpress.com/nonprofitcourse/>
https://connect2collaborate.wordpress.com/nonprofitcourse/.

Now available: "LinkedIn for Baby Boomers (and other encore career
changers)," an

online e-course package of materials. More details/order:
<https://wp.me/PT2tC-6kU> https://wp.me/PT2tC-6kU.

JUST RELEASED: "Your First Career Position: Best In Class Program" a 4+ hour
video course

I co-wrote designed for college grads to win that all important first job:
best techniques in

resumes, cover letters, Linkedin profile, interviewing, and networking, for
branding success

in the recent #newnormal job market:
<https://thebestinclass.thinkific.com/courses/program>
https://thebestinclass.thinkific.com/courses/program.