[Fredslist] [Gclist] Dues Deadline at 5:00 Today

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jan 18 11:54:19 EST 2021

In case you missed the below:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com