[Fredslist] It was a Happy Hour nevertheless ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:02:07 EST 2021

Dear Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment),

We missed you on Friday at the Dan Schwartz (Carr Xerox) Happy Hour. Despite your absence, we managed to get by. Imagine my horror when I Zoomed in and you weren’t waiting for me. And NOBODY offered to refresh our drinks!

We did our best to make sure Rita Sue Siegel had something to laugh about. Bruce Swicker (EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants) offered up some snark as he is wont to do. There was some interesting repartee sparked by a photo of Norman Rockwell painting Marilyn Monroe that almost landed Fred Klein (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) in FB jail. It was something to do with equipment - perhaps roller-skates … But alas, not one joke was older than dirt or warranted a drumroll and rimshot.

And so it went. Odey Raviv talked a bit about his new group that will focus on what sounds to me like “options for oldsters” who are Forever Young and and considering retirement or a pivot. There was the usual sportsTawk and of course plenty of picking on Raj Goel (Brainlink & major sponsor of Gotham events.) Corey Bearak (Government and Public Affairs Counsel) and Jane Beddall (Dovetail Resolutions) had some suggestions for Raj’s CoronaTimes Claustrophobia.

And speaking of Norman Rockwell, it takes two photos to memorialize our evening - one supplied by Corey and both edited by me.

Looking forward to seeing you and anyone else looking for the best way to transition into the weekend next Friday at 5pm.

shelleygram ™

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217