[Fredslist] Social Media, Dollars, and Sense

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:29:37 EST 2021

I’m with you in thinking many of us are both … a bit of prevention for some and pain killer for other. I’d have to ask Mitch how that works.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …