[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Meet this Thursday the 18th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Thu Feb 11 14:56:32 EST 2021

Good afternoon Gotham,

The air is cold, snow on the ground (still) and the Third Thursday of the month is upon us. Please join us for a true winter Zoom breakfast meeting on Feb 18th at 8:00AM. Like Fred K, I should be enjoying the warmth of Florida, but still plan to jump on and share some of the sunshine. Please email me for the link and I will be happy to send it out.

The "I will be there" link is still alive on the Gotham Website. Why not  stretch your finger just a bit and press onto the link:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2021-01-25

So come on by Queens (Virtually) and see how we share ideas, recommendations, and help to each other. Pretzels, Signage and Mailings, Real Estate, Job Placements, Rodent ridding, Banking, Insurance, Financial planning, Political help, Legal, Good Health, and Office Automation to name a bit of what we can offer. Why not share your wisdom as well?

See you at 8:00 AM on Feb. 18th

Stay, Safe,
Dan
Co-Networker of the Year

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>