[Fredslist] The Gotham Trifecta ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:40:57 EST 2021

If the audience LEARNS and LAUGHS, I would deem the event a success and Gotham is an ongoing event … seriously there is something every day when you include Fredslist, Promolist, meetings and special activities.

Yesterday, I managed to get to three meetings. If you have not been to Westchester, check it out. Michael Steger (Law Offices of Michael Steger, PC) has clearly mastered the breakout room format. He sent us off into small groups to talk about how we track leads. What a great topic! It’s always good to know what other people do to stay on top of the leads we all work hard to get - plenty to LEARN and it was FUN!

Then off to NY Legal which turned out to be more learning and we enjoyed more than a few LAUGHS – yes folks, lawyers and accountants can be fun. Circuit rider,Tom Gallin (John Gallin and Son, Inc) shared an interesting perspective on what office space is likely to be like after we move past CoronaTimes. Tom can glean from his company’s 135+ years of experience constructing and reconstructing office spaces. Michael Garibaldi (Garibaldi Group) set it all in motion by asking the group their plans for office space going forward. A robust conversation with a diverse, experienced and knowledgeable group is the best way to LEARN and have FUN!

At the end of the day, DC is like no other place on earth, and our DC Gotham Group is equally unique. David Padrusch (Limulus Media) engaged us in a game of “show and tell.” Each member, guest and circuit rider used a prop that in some way was symbolic or illustrative of our business- plenty of LAUGHS all around. A bottle of Scotch, tattoos, awards, puppies, baseball cards, ear pods, you name it we showed it! The group actually created a living Gotham Vision Board. So much FUN!

So there you have it! I hit the Gotham trifecta - I LEARNED AND LAUGHED! And while such a wild ride on the circuit isn’t for everyone, there are plenty of other opportunities to LEARN and LAUGH coming up in Gotham. We have Happy Hour on Friday, plenty of meetings, BINGO, Battle of the Bands, and even a “trip” to London coming up.

Breakfast…			Lunch…				Dinner:

Shelleygram™️

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to  enjoy optimal health …

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!