[Fredslist] Introducing Mindy Stern!

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Tue Feb 2 13:01:40 EST 2021

Many thanks to Ray for his kind introduction and to Shelley for her warm welcome!
I am so excited to join the virtual Gotham group and catch up with my Gotham friends!
I am happy to offer a complimentary career strategy session for any Gotham member or family member who would like to brainstorm ways to accelerate their careers.
Just send me a note and I would love to set up a call.
Warmest regards,
Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, ACC
President| AIM Resource Group LLC