[Fredslist] REMINDER!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 07:24:49 EDT 2021

There’s a joint meeting of Gotham Green® and Princeton coming up. This is your opportunity to enjoy meeting with members and guests of two unique Gotham groups and hear from some of the Gotham Green Award® winners.

We convene at 12pm NOON on Friday May 7th. Let me know if you are able to join us. And if you know someone who cares about and/or works on environmental issues or is curious about what’s happening around sustainability, invite them to come along.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217