[Fredslist] GOTHAM HAPPY HOUR - SPOTLIGHT ON BANDIT

Davida Perry dperry at sphlegal.com
Wed Apr 28 08:15:12 EDT 2021

We are looking forward to seeing you all at Gotham's virtual Happy Hour this Friday, April 30th at 5PM. This Friday's the spotlight will be on my group - Bandit. I just became co-Group Chair, along with the super awesome Brett Deutsch. We would love to see you and have some fun as we usher in the weekend. Please stop by.

Davida S. Perry
Schwartz Perry & Heller LLP
3 Park Avenue, Suite 2700
New York, New York 10016
P: 212-889-6565
F: 212-779-8208
dperry at sphlegal.com
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D73C06.734C9CB0]

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege.