[Fredslist] Zooming with NY Legal

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:13:34 EDT 2020

Great meeting! Riding the circuit has never been easier. IN true Gotham fashion we laughed, we schmoozed, and learned from each other. Thank you Lisa for pulling it together, Michael for subbing and your valuable input, and Nancy for leading and keeping us all up to date with all that’s going on in the world employment law which will impact all of us in some way. And thank you everyone for a wonderful afternoon! Oh, and thanks Corey for the photo …

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how you too can enjoy residual income and have residual impact around the world …