[Fredslist] Zooming with NY Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed May 6 16:40:27 EDT 2020

It was a full house today at Gotham NY Legal.  See the picture attached. The meeting was led by Labor & Employment lawyer Nancy Schess (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs Schess), subbing for Fred Klein and Accountant Michael J. Garibaldi (Garibaldi Group). Joining us was Immigration Attorney George Akst (Akst & Akst); Court Reporter Jeff Lewis (AllStar Reports); MedMal/Personal Injury lawyer Steve Millon (Shapiro Millon); Attorney Jason Mischel (Jason R. Mischel, LLC) who focuses on Legal Research, Briefs & ADA; Real Estate/Landlord Tenant Lawyer Lorraine Nadel (Nadel & Ciarlo); Government & Public Affairs Counsel Corey Bearak, who also substituted as our photographer;  Investigative Attorney William Belmont (The Belmont Group); Personal Injury lawyer Carmine Goncalves (Wingate Russotti Shapiro Halperin); Aflac Insurance representative Clem Heffez; Banker Steve Reisner; fashion lawyer Danielle J. Schivek; Vice President of the Lawyers Program at EPIC Insurance Bruce Swicker; Appellate Attorney Seth Weinberg (Mauro Lilling Naparty); Commercial litigation lawyer Omid Zerah (Weinberg Zerah Malkin Price);  Shelley Simpson of The Juiceplus Company; and of course me.

Thanks again to Nancy and Michael for a great meeting.  Thank you to all of our members, guests, and circuit riders. Stay safe and stay healthy!

Lisa
Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299