[Fredslist] Gotham's July Happy Hour

Stephen Scully stephen.scully at racsny.com
Tue Jun 30 12:02:06 EDT 2020

Gotham Members:

Due to the upcoming 4th of July holiday weekend, we have decided to postpone our Friday Happy Hour until July 10th.

Enjoy the July 4th celebration with your families and friends.

Please be sure to join us on the 10th as we honor our new July Gotham Happy Hour Sponsor:

Gotham's Jason Greenberg - The Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc. Happy Hour

Jason dignifies the term Gothamite.  He has made countless contributions to Gotham and its members.

Whether through Gotham or through his business, Jason is always available and willing to help.

Thank you Jason, for all you've done and continue to do for Gotham City Networking, Inc.

See you on July 10th!

Stephen Scully
Operations Director/Network Liaison
Gotham City Networking, Inc.