[Fredslist] litigator near Union, NJ referral request

Robert Sommerfield sommesq at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 17:20:29 EDT 2020

Requesting referral to an experienced litigator near Union, NJ who would be
interested in handling non-PI negligence claim to

recover damages caused by fire in neighbor's coop apt. Please refer only an
attorney with whom you have had personal experience.

More unique claim details will be provided to an interested attorney.

Kindly reply by email. Thanks.

Robert D. Sommerfield (Gotham Westchester)
Law Offices of Robert D. Sommerfield
24 Downer Avenue
Scarsdale, NY  10583
Tel           914-472-4434
 NYC Tel  212-687-8460
 Fax          914-725-2242
  <mailto:SommEsq at verizon.net> SommEsq at verizon.net

WARNING:  In this unfortunate age of hacking and deceptive emails, do not
act upon any money wire requests or instructions purportedly sent over

my email signature unless you first obtain oral verification of its
legitimacy from me personally by calling one of my above-listed telephone
numbers !