[Fredslist] Another "hopping" joint breakfast meeting featuring Gotham Power Breakfast and Business Breakfast Groups

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Jun 24 14:00:01 EDT 2020

Vincent,
What a lovely recap!! I am delighted that I was able to be a part of that
meeting. IT has been too long for me since I last attended a Gotham meeting.
And yes, let this serve as a reminder - to hit reply if you want to grab
your complimentary seat for my presentation on Monday. I PROMISE it will be
worth your time (one hour)!!
Thank you to all the chairs that made the meeting possible!!
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*