[Fredslist] Westchester Was Open for Business This Morning

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:38:14 EDT 2020

It was great to be at the Gotham Westchester June breakfast meeting - the commute was easy - peasy. Ginny did an awesome job keeping us on track even with a bee in her office!

We had ample time to share information about our individual business pursuits. We then had an open discussion about our plans for re-opening and how working remotely has affected how we work now and our expectations for the future.

It was a great way to start the day - informative and fun. Definitely recommend putting this on your schedule for a circuit ride.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

 Find out how you too can grow your own food all year indoors…