[Fredslist] Westchester Was Open for Business This Morning

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Jun 3 17:55:57 EDT 2020

Gotham Westchester was open this morning for our June breakfast meeting.  We
welcomed a number of guests, including Circuit Riders Corey Bearak, Norman
Spizz, Shelley Simpson, Esq., and potential member Richard Martin.  Two
other people named Fred and Nancy briefly appeared but are not credited as
attending because they left very early for "work" (Nancy) and "had to walk
the dog" (Fred).

Our next meeting is July 29th at 8am  Reach out to Ginny Dobbs, our GC, or
me if you are interested in attending.  Also in July we may have a virtual
or real cocktail party which may or may not be sponsored.

Mike Steger

Co-Chair, Gotham Westchester

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor