[Fredslist] Harassing former client- I need legal advice and assistance

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Jul 13 11:15:17 EDT 2020

Hi All,
There is a first time for everything.
Long long story short- a client was not interested in continuing her paid
program with  online training (despite the fact the world is now virtual)-
Many of our clients took a pause- some have recently returned with very
positive reviews. We are not forcing anyone to continue virtually- but
certainly encouraging them to do so.
After a few harsh emails I refunded money but not enough to satisfy her-
once refunded she immediately wrote a horrible review.
THEN, she came back demanding more money and threatening small claims
court. I wrote an email asking her to remove review, sign NDA that she
would erase all poor reviews and not write anything else etc... and now
(after threatening to go to small claims court on Friday- and all was quiet
on Friday) she wrote yesterday an even worse email (I actually didn't read
but a friend did).
I would like to either ignore and block her- or have a lawyer write a
letter to shut her down.
Anyone out there to help?
I will be in a training today from 12-6pm but can email between during the
training or speak after 6pm.  Until then, I will ignore her.
*THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!*
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*