[Fredslist] A few bright spots ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:32:14 EDT 2020

OnePoll recently did a survey on behalf of my company to see how American families are doing during the “lockdown.”

Rona Gura references “melancholy” in her blog today. I talked about being “exhausted” last night on FaceBook. This survey points out some bright spots. That’s where I plan to focus since finding something meaningful during difficult times makes sense to me. Take a look at these results… https://nypost.com/2020/07/09/american-families-cherishing-more-time-with-their-families-during-covid-19-pandemic/ <https://nypost.com/2020/07/09/american-families-cherishing-more-time-with-their-families-during-covid-19-pandemic/>

Stay well,

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to  enjoy optimal health …