[Fredslist] Thanking Gotham's "Global Silver Sponsor," Tom Gallin

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Sun Jan 12 22:47:24 EST 2020

Gotham event sponsorships offer a great way to leverage your membership.

A certain Gotham member, one Tom Gallin <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Tom_Gallin> of Gallin <http://www.gallin.com/>, really understands this.

Gotham thanks Tom who for his continued support of Gotham as a Global Silver Sponsor that supports ALL Gotham special events and activities throughout the year.  Please join me in thanking Tom.

Through the Gotham Sponsorship activities including Gotham's Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing sponsored by Raj Goel’s Brainlink International, Inc. this June 29, I garnered great business opportunities (aka income!), so I speak from first-hand knowledge.

The next big Gotham event, the return of The Gotham Battle of the Bands <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/BattleoftheBands2020.pdf> sponsored by The Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc. (Thank you Jason Greenberg!), takes place Sunday, May 3.  Addition sponsorship opportunities (levels) exist (Please below my email signature.) for this wonderful event.

A number of opportunities exist for “BOTB,” Golf (Please below my email signature; preference given to existing sponsors.) and other events; if you want to explore any special package please reach out direct.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your interest.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Find the BOTB link below:
http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/BattleoftheBands2020.pdf <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/BattleoftheBands2020.pdf>

BOTB Sponsor levels:

Rock and Roll sponsors (two) $1000:
*back page of program journal and 4 premium seats
*inside front page of program journal and 4 premium seats

Funk Sponsor (three) $500:
*Inside back page and 4 premium seats
*left centerfold full page in program journal and 4 premium seats
*right centerfold full page in program journal and 4 premium seats

Jazz Sponsor (multiple) $250:
*full page in program journal and 2 premium seats

Hip Hop Sponsor (multiple) $150:
*1/2 page in program journal and 1 premium seat

Rap Sponsor (multiple) $100:
*1/4 page or Business card in program journal

Golf Sponsorships: (Please check with Corey Bearak on availabilities or to early confirm a renewal)

	Gold Sponsor

	Presenting Sponsor

	Cocktail Hour Sponsor

	Dinner Sponsor