[Fredslist] Thanking Gotham's "Global Gold Sponsor," Raj Goel

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Jan 9 12:56:04 EST 2020

Bravo to Raj and Jason for your generous and enthusiastic support of the great opportunity Gotham is!

With gratitude and admiration,

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Serving Asset Protection and Longevity Planning
Needs for 25 Years.
Co-chair & GC Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies