[Fredslist] LI Women’s Shopping event

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Tue Dec 15 10:21:06 EST 2020

I happened to be in Flo's breakout group, and she had quite an assortment of items that would make great gifts from kids to adults, in all price points. She is also offering Gotham members 20% off. So do reach out to Flo and get your gift list taken care of.
Great meeting at the LI Women Group.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz