[Fredslist] Gotham's Magic Words

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:15:09 EST 2020

“How can we help you” said most often by Nancy Schess (Klein, Zelman, Rotherme, Jacobs and Schess) at Gotham meetings; they were directed a little differently as we closed the Gotham COVID Review on Tuesday evening.

Before I get into that … the meeting was opened lyrically with a song from Gotham songbird Paula Oleska (Natural Intelligence Systems)

Ben Geizhals(Healthcare Attorney & Morris Hock and Hamroff)took ran the meeting and also gave us an update on what we might expect in terms of the COVID vaccine and it’s dissemination.

We covered Hoteling - do you know what that is? Ruperto Arvelo (Arvelo Architecture and Design) can fill you in.

We talked about income taxes - beware sketchy advice on how to save on those and also be aware that there might be issues when staff are working out of New York.

Scott Bloom (Bloom Real Estate Group) shared some exciting news about his business - also, note that the dude plays golf all winter! Carol Schiro Greenwald (Marketing Partners) has an article she is going to share with us all that addresses issues people are dealing with in the workplace.

We are a resilient, creative and hearty group of professionals, managers, owners, entrepreneurs - whatever label signifies “person in charge and responsible for others the business environment.”

Our attention turned to the people for whom we are responsible - the employees. How have they been affected by the changes in the workplace? How are they impacted by working from home? Do they feel productive and efficient? Is their creativity stifled? "How can we help them?”

And so the magic words of Gotham came up: “how can we help them?” Be on the lookout for some new programing designed to help us see work life during CoronaTimes from a different perspective and the impact going forward as we move beyond the pandemic.

Hope to see you at Happy Hour on Friday at 5pm. And remember to sign up for the Holiday Party. Be part of the fun - it’s good for you and we want YOU there.

shelleygram™

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a wonderful holiday gift that will keep on giving for years …