[Fredslist] Special Guest at Joint GPB and BB meeting on August 12, 2020

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Aug 12 10:46:57 EDT 2020

Thank you VIncent for bringing New York Law School Law Professor Kirk
Burkhalter to our meeting today.
He was amazing. He is not only bright and charismatic but the topic was so
important, so relevant and so informative. I am sorry I had to jump off and
miss even one minute!
What great value ad to our Gotham meeting today!!
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*