[Fredslist] Back to Business - Bring a Friend Zoom Event!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:04:51 EDT 2020

What we do best In Gotham is help each other out personally and professionally, and we have not stopped during these challenging times.  As we move past the various stages of lockdown, it’s time to double down and focus on business building.

We won’t stop having happy hours and we certainly will be continuing the social and philanthropic aspects of Gotham with the Gotham Green Award, Happy Hours, events, the Season of Giving and Fredslist will continue to be the magic wand.

One sure way to help each other grow our businesses is to grow Gotham. The more people we have in the network the more effective the network will be for you and the people you serve. With that in mind we are adding a new event to the calendar.

On August 20th @ noon there will be a “Bring a Friend” Zoom lunch meeting. Everyone is welcome, the non-compete is waived and there is no charge for members or guests. The only caveat is that members can attend only by bringing at least one guest who RSVPs. So who do you want at the table? You will walk away meeting new people and the new people will get a look at who we are and they will want to join us.

RSVP to me  at simpson.shelle at gmaiil.com <mailto:simpson.shelle at gmaiil.com> or Steve Scully at stephen.scully at racsny.com <mailto:stephen.scully at racsny.com> and we will send the Zoom information to you.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …